Microbiomax Immune Blend is specially formulated with the intention of obtaining two goals:
1. Naturally produce powerful immune-stimulant molecules.
2. Restore the healthy human microbiome.
Unlike commercial fermented milk products that claim to stimulate the immune system and contain 2 to 6 microbial strains, MICROBIOMAX IMMUNE BLEND contains more than 40 microbial strains.
The unique formulation of MICROBIOMAX IMMUNE BLEND derives from the most recent research that demonstrates how much special fermented milk products can be beneficial in maintaining health and how they can be included in a complementary natural nutritional approach.
The final product that you can prepare in your kitchen contains natural (not artificially added) noble proteins, minerals and vitamins spontaneously produced by the living microorganism population in the product.
In fact, the original procedure of preparation potentially allows the natural production of several powerful bio-active molecules such as lactoferrins, immunoglobulins, anti-oxidants, vitamins and powerful immunostimulant factors.
A number of proteins contained in MICROBIOMAX IMMUNE BLEND seem to act directly in the intestine, such as lactoferrin and immunoglobulins. Many other, however, are encrypted in intact molecules and are released from their encrypted position by the enzymes produced by those microbial strains that constitute MICROBIOMAX IMMUNE BLEND.
Numerous effects have been described after in vitro and animal trials for such bioactive proteins and peptides, such as immunomodulating, antihypertensive, osteoprotective, antilipemic, opiate, antioxidative and antimicrobial.
Recommended Dosage (for Adults)
1) 1 kit makes enough for 1 week for an adult. Use 100-125 ml per day for an adult and 50 ml for a child, serving daily at the end of meal rich in vegetables or leafy greens (fiber).
2) Shake well before consuming.
3) Flavor with high-grade honey if desired.
4) While consuming Probiotic, do not consume sugar substitutes or artificial sweeteners (such as beverages, foods, and chewing gum) because these substances deteriorate the product’s properties. Artificial sweeteners kill the friendly good bacteria and microorganisms!
– You can add fruits and sweeteners to the blend just prior to eating.
– Please do not add any artificial sweeteners to the blend.
– Do not over boil.
– For maximum effect, take 10,000 – 20,000iu of Vit D with the Immune Blend. The most efficient and economical way is to purchase Vit D liquid drops 1,000iu per drop. You can also add this to the yoghurt.
(Exception: For use with Autism, please have serum levels 25-OH Vit D levels checked before adding additional Vit D as autistic children can have high levels and over supplementation may exacerbate hyperactivity. The yogurt on its own is safe.)
– If you are also taking the probiotics suppositories, the Vit D recommendations are the same (i.e. do not double dose on the Vit D recommendations).
– For those that are lactose intolerant or have sensitive bowels, take 1 teaspoon and monitor response and gradually increase dose till normal.
– Take with the suppositories for the best effect.
Regular consumption of fresh high quality Olive Oil in cooking (do not use to fry) and eating will also help as it provides oleic acid which helps to produce the active form of GcMaf.
Preparation of Microbiomax Immune Blend
Each Kit contains:
4 x white bottles: contains bovine colostrum, active milk cultures including strains of Lactobacillus, broad spectrum dietary supplement.
4 x silver sachets: contains active milk cultures including strains of Lactobacillus and yeasts.
-Boil 1 liter of milk
-After milk boils, remove from stove & leave it cool to room temperature (Stir milk constantly to prevent burning)
-When the milk reaches room temperature, add the contents of the silver sachet and the white bottle
-Mix well with milk
-Cover the bowl with foil and leave it at room temperature for 24 hours
-Refrigerate at least 2 hours before consuming
-Consume within 3 months
Kitchen Utensils required:
– Pot for boiling milk
– Large glass bowl
– Medium-mesh stainless steel strainer
– Plastic, silicon or steel (no wood) long-handled cooking spoon
– One regular steel tablespoon
– Paper towels
– Aluminum foil
Type of Milk to be used:
– It is preferable to use WHOLE, high-quality, pasteurized cow’s milk (for its high content in proteins).
– Homogenized or non-homogenized milk can be used.
– Raw milk can be used since it has to be boiled anyway.
– Do NOT use rice, soy, almond, or lactose-free milk.
– Goat’s milk may be used if the same guidelines are followed.
– In line of principle, any mammal’s milk may be used.
– Pleased remember that changing the source and the kind of the milk the thickness of the final product can vary.
– Avoid using, if possible, “Ultra Pasteurized” (UHT) milk since the high temperature used to sterilize it completely breaks most of the milk proteins.
– Avoid milk with added preservatives, hormones or other chemical substances. In some countries (USA) milk is regularly added with vitamin A (6% daily values), vitamin D (25% daily values) and calcium (30% daily values) and it can be used with no problems to prepare Probiotic.
– Do NOT use extra-added vitamins A and D milk.